Termini e condizioni
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings definedunder the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the samemeaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.Definitions
* Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service. * Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
* Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Pollo Surf Experience Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistica, Via Battaglia San Martino 18, Cuveglio (VA).
* Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
* Country refers to: Italy
* Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
* Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
* Service refers to the Website.
* Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
* Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
* Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
* Website refers to Pollo Surf Experience, accessible from [pollosurfexperiencelagomaggiore.com](pollosurfexperiencelagomaggiore.com)
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personallyidentifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Phone number
* Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
* Usage DataUsage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocoladdress (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of ourService that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent onthose pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collectcertain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type ofmobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Yourmobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internetbrowser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit ourService or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Servicethrough the following Third-party Social Media Services:
The technologies We use may include:
* Cookies or Browser Cookies.
* Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain onYour personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while SessionCookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more aboutcookies on the [Privacy Policieswebsite](https://www.privacypolicies.com/blog/privacy-policy-template/#Use_Of_Cookies_Log_Files_And_Tracking) article.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
* Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
* Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
* Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regardingcookies, please visit our Cookies Policy or the Cookies section of our PrivacyPolicy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the usage of our Service.
* To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
* For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
* To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation. * To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
* To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us. * For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
* For other purposes : We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
* With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You. * For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
* With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
* With Your consent : We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.Retention of Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting thePersonal Data that We have collected about You.Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about Youfrom within the Service.You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in toYour Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section thatallows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us torequest access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You haveprovided to Us.Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when wehave a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so. Disclosure of Your Personal Data Business Transactions
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose YourPersonal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests bypublic authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that suchaction is necessary to: * Comply with a legal obligation * Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company * Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service * Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public * Protect against legal liabilitySecurity of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that nomethod of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protectYour Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowinglycollect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has providedUs with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We havecollected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verificationof parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Ourservers.If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your informationand Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent'sconsent before We collect and use that information.Links to Other Websites